TOUR DESIGN LIMITED
1. Cookies are information gathered through cookies and internet server logs and may include the date and time of any visits, the time you spend on our website and the pages you have viewed and any websites you may have visited shortly before and after Tour Design Limited’s website.
2. Tour Design Limited is committed to protecting the users of their website. No 1 above explains what cookies are and is intended to assist you in making decisions when using Tour Design Limited’s website.
4. Tour Design Limited use first and third party cookies through their website.
5. We use analytical cookies together with our web servers’ log files. This enables us to analyse the number of visits to our website, to get feedback and thus improve our website. It also enables us to find out what is the most popular parts of our website and how we can improve it.
6. Personalisation cookies are used, where we have your/other visitors consent. This enables us to direct relevant information to you taking into account your use of our website. Personalisation cookies recognise you and other visitors returning to our website thus, you can be directed to the parts of our website relevant to you which is based on your previous use.
7. Persistent cookies are used and these remain in your browser and assist us in recognising you as a visit to our website. These cookies enable our website to direct you to certain areas of our website to match your interests.
8. Session cookies are used. This enables you to be able to takes information across pages of our website without having to re-enter information. They also assist us in compiling information that helps us to understand how the website is being accessed and used.
9. When using Tour Design Limited’s website, you are consenting to the use of our cookies as mentioned above.
10. You can of course refuse to accept cookies and delete cookies by accessing the settings on your browser.
11. If you block all cookies in your browser it may not be possible for you to access all parts of Tour Design Limited’s website.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE:-
|Name of Cookie||Purpose – why we or third parties set the cookie and what we do with the information collected||How long the cookie(s) are stored on your computers|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||We use Google Analytics to carry out statistical analysis of page use, page interactions and paths through the Website. This is known as ‘web analytics’. This information allows us to more accurately understand individual behaviours and needs. This means that we can more easily tailor offers and information which may be of interest to individuals.||persistent – 2 – 10 years|
|PHPSESSID||When the user successfully logs in with Remember Me checked, a login cookie is issued to ensure that the individual does not have to log-in repeated times. This means that we can more easily provide access to sections of the website to which the user has registered.||session|